Though Earth & Sky, INC is proud to deliver a comprehensive array of technology solutions for business, lately we have discovered that many of our customers are especially interested in reducing costs. With straight-forward acquisition and compliance processes developed by Dillon IT, Inc. and Earth & Sky, INC, we have helped save customers millions of dollars. In addition to the savings, we’ve been able to help customers be prepared for vendor audits, and establishing policies that will help to manage IT Systems more effectively and efficiently.
THIS IS WHAT WE DO:
As strategic partners, Earth & Sky will work with you to focus on vendor contracts, especially the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, to:
- More precisely match acquisitions with corporate strategies
- Assure vendor compliance to avoid audits
- Reduce costs by identifying and eliminating waste from the contract
- Help provide you with strategies that keep the control in your hands
- Prepare you for, and if you prefer, participate in negotiations
Earth & Sky have seen a lot of IT shops and we have a keen sense of what works and what doesn’t. As we work through your project, we can be engaged to identify and bring to your attention any ‘best practices’ or recommendations that we believe will help.
TECHNOLOGY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Please contact Earth & Sky, INC at your convenience for an initial consultation. We’ll work with you one on one to determine a roadmap to success. We look forward to working with you soon.
Call Today: (858) 442-9591
THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR OTHERS:
• A Florida Hospital system engaged us to reduce costs on their Microsoft EA renewal. We saved them over $3M with their 3 year EA renewal.
• We were engaged by a San Diego hospital system to recraft their EA Renewal. The savings amounted to over $3.3M on their 3 Year EA renewal
• Helped a nationally ranked 7-hospital health system in New England save $1.2M a year for the next three years on their Microsoft renewal.
• Assisted a top-15 ranked hospital system in Southern California prepare for their licensing renewal. They saved over $1.6M a year, $4.8M total on their Microsoft Agreements.
• Helped a prominent multi-campus health system in Central Florida save $1.3M a year for the next three years on their licensing.